This Alkalizing Avacodo Pearl Raw soup is highly alkaline and nutritious that hosts an array of health benefits. While Avocado's may get a bad rap for its fat content, it's actually a great source of monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid which has been linked to reduced inflammation, heart disease, and cancer prevention.
Pearl Powder has detoxifying, inflammatory and detoxifying qualities, all which have proven true by modern day science.
The avocado and pearl powder will keep your energy high for hours. The fibre from the vegetables keeps you full and the cleansing properties of the avocado, the antioxidants from the pearl powder and bell pepper delivers a hit for your immune system.
It is so simple to make, is raw, alkaline, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich, nutrient dense and FILLING.
1/4 tsp Pearl Powder
2 springs green onions
1/2 red bell pepper
2 handfuls kale
1 clove of garlic
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
1/2 cup Alkalized water or purified water
1. Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
2. Remove pit from the Avocado and scoop out the flesh.
3. Remove seeds from red pepper.
4. Peel away the outer layer of the garlic.
5. Put all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend well. If the soup is too thick, add more more water.