Avocados are a great addition to soup to give it a creamy, smooth texture without having to add cream. Both Pearl Powder and Avocados are packed with fiber, folate (and host of other B-vitamins), Vitamins C, E, K, and potassium, as well as antioxidants and other cancer-fighting properties. They are also beneficial for helping lower "bad" LDL cholesterol while increasing "good" HDL cholesterol. Their high omega-3 fatty acids helps the body better absorb the vitamins A, E and K and powerful carotenoids found in the other vegetables in this recipe!
Whether you are a fan of the alkaline diet or not, one must agree that eating alkaline foods are good for your health. After eating this Savoury Soup, you too, will be a believer!
Alkalizing Pearl Avocado Raw Soup
1/2 tsp Pearl Protein Powder
2 springs green onions
1/2 red bell pepper
2 handfuls kale
1 clove of garlic
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
1/2 cup Alkalized water or purified water
1. Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
2. Remove pit from the Avocado and scoop out the flesh.
3. Remove seeds from red pepper.
4. Peel away the outer layer of the garlic.
5. Put all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend well. If the soup is too thick, add more more water.
6. Pour in a bowl or a cup and consume.
Back To Recipes >>>>
Seawater Pearl Powder
Freshwater Pearl Powder|