Pearl Powder Hair Treatments|
Want gorgeously glossy, luxurious locks? Take back control of your hair. Grow beautiful, shinier, volmumpious, healthier hair. Restore hair health and texture with these all-natural Pearl Powder hair treatments.
If you're looking for a results driven natural remedy for beautiful, luscious, head turning locks, these at-home recipes are sure to do the trick
Pure Natural Cruelty-free
These deep conditioning Hair treatments are designed to strengthen hair follicles, nourish the roots and revitalize the scalp that leads to natural hair rebirth. It helps to normalize oil secretions, increases cell metabolism and stimulates blood circulation.
Experts say the best treatments for damaged hair are made with proteins like keratin. A protein hair treatment is good because hair is made up of proteins, so it will strengthen and restore your hair.
Pearl Powder is a complete protein that acts like keratin to facilitate skin and hair repair. It also contains a complex protein called Conchiolin, a protein made of 17 amino acids. These all-natural hair treatments will leave you with gorgeous, healthy, luxurious locks.
Today, top spas and hair salons are infusing pearl powder in their product line.
Give your locks a major refresh. Treat your strands to a luxurious treatment made with crushed pearls, that cleanses, heals, restores, and repairs your locks while locking in hydration. These recipes will make your hair shiny, luxurious, and healthy naturally.
They will give your hair some serious super powers.
Pearl Powder can be ingested 1/4 tsp at a time, once daily and applied topically to the scalp daily as well.
To start on your hair-beautifying journey, scroll down to find the best treatment for your hair.
Blueberry & Pearl Powder Hair Mask
Blueberries and pearl powder interacts with hair follicles to accelerate growth. They are both packed with antioxidants and vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Vitamin B complex is particularly good for growing beautiful locks. It aids in hair growth by improving oxygenation and circulation of blood in the body, particularly the scalp. This recipe also helps prevent grey hair.
For dry hair, use blueberries sparingly & add a little more honey to the mask.
Egg And Pearl Powder Treatments
Eggs are high in protein, biotin, sulfur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, and zinc. Eggs help rebuild damaged and dry hair making it smooth and moisturized. Eggs are perfect for much needed hair nourishment and luster. Eggs also prevent hair breakage by conditioning the scalp and increases hair growth too.. Your home remedies for hair should include eggs - and of course, Pearl Powder.
Pearl Powder is packed full of essential nutrients that can give you voluptuous, silky, shiny, strong, healthy hair. If you want thicker hair naturally in a short time, let your hair absorb these hair nourishing nutrients.
These egg and pearl powder hair treatments will keep all your hair-related problems at bay.
1. Beat 1 or 2 whole eggs and 1 tsp pearl powder eggs together until thoroughly combined. Wet your hair and apply mixture to the scalp and hair Leave on for about 30 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water and then shampoo.
2. Whisk 2 eggs, 1 tsp pearl powder, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Apply the mixture to wet hair, distributing throuout. Leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water, then shampoo and condition and let air dry.
3. For Instant Shine & Strengthening: Using this pack will add instant shine to your hair while nourishing and increasing its tensile strength. To make this pack, you will need 1 tsp Pearl Powder, one egg, two teaspoons of honey, and one teaspoon of almond oil. If your hair is extremely long, you can double the amount of ingredients. Mix your pack and ensure there are no lumps. Wash your hair without conditioner, let dry. Evenly coat your hair with the pack. Let sit for 30-45 minuets. Wash off with shampoo, then condition.
4. Whisk 2 eggs, 1 Tbsp honey, 2 Tbsp of milk, and 1 tsp pearl powder. Mix well. Cover your hair with this mixture. Wait for 30 minutes, rinse and shampoo
5. For Dry hair, this is just what the doctor ordered. Mix thoroughly together in a bowl, 2 egg yolks,1 tablespoon mayonnaise, 1 tsp pearl powder. Apply the mixture to your hair from root to tip. Cover with a shower cap and leave on for about 20 minuets. Use a shower cap to cover your hair and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Shampoo with cold water.
6. If your hair is suffering from damage, this will strengthen each hair follicle and lock in moisture. Mix 1 egg, 1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tsp of honey in a small bowl. Apply to the ends of your hair, and cover with a shower cap. Let the ingredients sink in for about 20 minuets. Wash mixture off with a mild shampoo and let your hair air day.
Hair Nourishment and Conditioner:
1. Warm up 1/4 cup of Jojoba oil with 1 tsp pearl powder, mix well and massage gently from scalp to roots through dry hair. Wrap hair in a warm towel or shower cap and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse out and shampoo twice. Condition as usual.
2. Mix 2 eggs, 2 tsp fresh unflavored yogurt, and 1 tsp pearl powder to make a paste. Apply it as a hair mask, and wait for at least 30 minutes. Shampoo off.
3. Warm up 1/4 cup of Jojoba oil with 1 tsp pearl powder, mix well and massage gently from scalp to roots through dry hair. Wrap hair in a warm towel or shower cap and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse out and shampoo twice. Condition as usual.
Banana, Olive Oil, & Pearl Powder
Bananas work magic on your hair! They improve manageability and shine, add moisture to dry and frizzy hair and provides other benefits. Besides that, they are rich in silica that can help grow thicker and longer hair and prevent split ends and other damage. Mix a banana with 1 tablespoon of organic extra virgin olive oil, and 1 tsp pearl powder and mash thoroughly until the banana is pureed, like a super smooth smoothie-like texture, so you don't end up with banana chunks in your hair. (You may use banana or avocado baby food instead). Massage into your hair and scalp. Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and shampoo.
For Glossy and Thick Hair: Mix a teaspoon of pearl powder in almond milk and consume daily.
For Soft and Moisturized hair: Mix a teaspoon of pearl powder into little almond milk and almond oil and used as a conditioning mask for the hair. Apply mixture all over hair and put on a shower cap. Leave on for an hour and then shampoo.
Hair Growth and Strengthening:
1. Mix a little Almond oil, castor oil and hibiscus flower paste with 1 tsp pearl powder. Massage into your hair and scalp and leave on for hour, then wash your hair. This recipe will help your hair grow thick and long.
2. Coconut milk is king for thinning hair. It helps restore thinning hair, split ends, and chemical and heat damage. It also works as a conditioner and detangler, thus reducing breakage and improving hair growth.
Add 2 tsp fractionated coconut oil, 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk, 1 tsp pearl powder, and 2 tablespoons water and mix. Add mixture to an empty spray bottle, and shake to combine. Spritz generously on damp hair. Let set for 30 - 60 minutes and shampoo as usual.
1. Mix almond oil, lavender oil, almond milk, and 1 tsp pearl powder together. Cover your hair with the mixture and Massage for about 10 minuets. Leave on for an hour or so, then shampoo.
2. Heat 2 tsp olive oil, add half a piece of avocado to the oil. Whisk together. Add a little bit of honey and an egg. Blend. Add 10 drops rosemary and 10 drops lavender oils. Apply the mix to your scalp and hair and leave on for 45 minutes. Shampoo off. Do this once a week to strengthen hair roots, stimulate follicles, and promote hair growth.
3. Mix coconut oil and a ripe banana together. Add a little bit of coconut milk and 1 tsp Pearl Powder to the mixture. Apply on the hair and scalp. Let the mixture sit for about an hour and shampoo off. This is a good anti-hair fall remedy.
4. Heat 2 tsp coconut oil, add 1/2 juice of a fresh lemon, a tsp of honey, and 1 tsp pearl powder. Mix well and apply to the hair and scalp. Wait for an hour or so and wash it off with a sulfate-free shampoo. This can also help get rid of dandruff.
Damaged and Problem Hair:
1. Heat 2 tsp of coconut oil till it turns brown. Add a 1 tsp amla powder and let cool a bit. Massage your scalp for about 10 minutes and wait for half an hour or so. Shampoo. Do this twice a week.
2. Whisk an egg, a teaspoon of honey, and 1 tsp pearl powder into coconut oil to make a paste. Massage on to your hair and scalp. Wait for a couple of hours for maximum benefit. Shampoo as usual.
For Coarse Hair:
Mash half an avocado, add a few of drops of peppermint essential oil, and 1 tsp pearl powder. Shampoo hair, squeeze out the water, and apply the hair mask. Let sit for 15-30 minutes, then rinse, shampoo again and condition as normal. Apply once a week.
Peppermint oil helps promote longer, stronger, healthier hair. Coconut oil helps moisturize and seal hair, and prevents dry, flaky scalp and hair breakage. Pearl Powder stimulates hair growth and helps grow beautiful, thick, soft, shimmering, healthy hair.
Caution: Some product such as coconut oil has occlusive properties that can lock in moisture if left on for too long, which can cause further damage. It can also trigger allergic reactions for those with sensitive skin. Yet a basic oiling routine can be judiciously followed, after consultation with a hair professional. And, do not start oiling your hair indiscriminately, especially if you have oily hair. Consult a hair expert beforehand.
Recipe For Consummation:
Put 1/4 tsp Pearl Powder in juice, smoothie, water, pudding, iced coffee etc., stir and drink. Take once a day and within 2 weeks you will see amazing results.
Simple Hair Loss Remedy - Hot oil massage
1. Take coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil and heat it up until it's warm, not hot.
2. Add 1 tsp Pearl Powder to warm oil. Mix.
3. Slowly massage this oil into your scalp using your fingertips for a few minuets. This increases the blood flow to the hair follicles and strengthens the roots, and conditions your scalp.
4. Put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. This helps stop hair loss and promotes hair growth.
Pearl Powder & Coconut Milk For Shiny Hair:
Pearl Powder along with Coconut milk are rich in protein, essential fats, and potassium, all of which are needed for healthy hair. Mix Pearl Powder and 1 cup Coconut milk in bowl. Apply to your hair and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse this out with cool water.
Aloe Vera, Pearl Powder And Castor Oil:
If you're looking for an effective remedy to have thick, volmumpious hair, try this magical blend of aloe vera, pearl powder and castor oil. These ingredients store tons of benefits for dry, lifeless hair. They make the dormant follicles active, enhancing hair growth.
Many people want their hair to grow thicker in a week or so. Using aloe vera, pearl powder and castor oil can give you a quick remedy.
For the best results, combine 2 Tbsp castor oil, 1 tsp pearl powder and 1 cup aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture to your hair, massaging from the roots to the tips. You may apply it weekly and leave it overnight. Wash off your hair in the morning to get the desired texture.
Pearl Powder and Avocado For Hair Growth:
All your need to do is mash enough of it to coat the entire length of your hair. Then put it in a bowl along with 1/2 tsp Pearl Powder and mix. Wash your hair without conditioner, and let dry. Evenly coat your hair with the The Avocado and Pearl Powder mixture. Let sit for 30-45 minuets. Wash off with shampoo, then condition.
After 2 weeks of consuming your pearl powder, I could visibly see my hair getting thicker and the thinner spots on my head were filling in. I am so grateful I found you. This stuff is amazing. Thank you so much.
**The text contained in this web site is for informational purposes and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician, dermatologist or medical professional. The information contained herein is not intended for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
Copyright Pearl-Powder.net. All Rights Reserved