Wow - a DESSERT for breakfast! And healthy too.
This Banana Split is an Extra Fun Breakfast with cream cheese, filled with fruit and berries, and jammed packed with protein. You don't have to reserve this simply for breakfast, it makes a healthy snack as well!
There's so much nutrition fueled in this healthy banana split breakfast, it's the perfect way to start your day. And you get to enjoy the sweet and satisfying taste of a dessert, WITHOUT the guilt!
This isn't your average banana split, it's power-packed with protein and other mega nutrients from the pearl powder, and loaded with satiating fiber from the berries and the banana.
This is the healthy way to eat a banana split for breakfast! It is versatile, deceptively healthy, and satisfying. You will love it.
Treat yourself to a banana split breakfast and keep healthy food fun, delightfully tasty, and interesting!
For the soup:
1/2 tsp Pearl Protein Powder
1 (16-ounce) mason jar
1 banana, sliced
1 cup cream cheese, fat free if you prefer
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 Tbsp honey
1/2 cup whole raspberries
1/2 cup whole blackberries
1/2 cup granola (or toasted oats)
1 teaspoon chopped nuts (like almonds, peanuts, or cashews)
Extra Honey, for drizzling
1. Place a few banana slices in the bottom of the mason jar. Add a few berries.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese, pearl powder, honey, and vanilla together.
3. Layer 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup granola, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup blackberries, and half of the remaining banana slices.
4. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture, granola, bananas, berries, chopped nuts, and finish with a drizzle of honey.
5. Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
6. Serve immediately, have fun, and enjoy!
Back To Recipes >>>>
Seawater Pearl Powder
Freshwater Pearl Powder|