These Stuffed Radishes pack a salty little feta punch - they make the perfect appetizer! They are a scrumptious bites and perfect for a party, and they are Healthy, too. These bites are filled with savory spinach and a feta, cream cheese mixture. It has great depth of flavor from the onion powder and garlic, as well.
These tasty treats are easy to make and they're the perfect appetizer for a dinner party or served alongside a cheese board for a hors d'oeuvre night.
Pearl Powder consists of multiple active proteins, and in a scientific study exhibited the highest antioxidant activity as well as effectively to prolong the life span that showcase its anti-aging properties.
Pearl powder's benefits come from its abundance of calcium, magnesium, and iron, plus a remarkable protein of 17 amino acids called conchiolin, which when absorbed by the body coverts into human collagen. It has become the #1 Superfood of today.
If you're looking for a healthy and delicious appetizer, you'll love these scrumptious little bites.
Pearl Feta Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Radishes
Serves 12-15 appetizers
2 bunches of radishes
Ingredients For The Filling:
1 tsp Pearl Powder
8 oz. plain cream cheese
1 Tbsp. water, if needed
1 cup feta cheese
1 cup cooked fresh spinach
1/4 cup fresh dill fronds
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Start by trimming the green tops off of the radishes.
2. Wash the radishes thoroughly. Prep a large bowl with water and ice. Slice the radishes in half.
3. Cut a thin slice off the back of each radish so they will sit flat.
4. Using a small melon baller or 1/8 teaspoon, scoop out the middle of each radish half. Place the radishes in ice water to keep them fresh and vibrant. Set aside.
5 For the Spinach, you may use thawed frozen spinach but its best to use fresh.
6. Remove spinach stems and chop finely.
7. In a medium pan over medium heat, cook the spinach in butter until it has reduced to about a quarter its original volume but is still bright green.
8. Set aside and cool completely cool before using.
9. Add cream cheese and pearl powder in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the mixer throughout. Add a little water as necessary.
10. Add spinach, feta cheese, dill fronds, garlic, onion powder and pepper and blend thoroughly.
1. Scoop 1/2 teaspoon of the filling into the hole of each radish.
2. Place on a serving tray, garnish with radish leaves, and enjoy immediately!
Also, enjoy on bagels, crackers, or veggies (cucumber slices are especially good).